Office and Travel:
- Must be willing to travel regularly
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Manage all Pre-Construction related tasks including building crisis management plan, site logistics plan, site specific rules and regulations, and safety plan.
- Manage and oversee all McGough field staff, subcontractors and suppliers engaged in assigned projects. This includes conducting daily huddles, job site coordination and delivery of materials.
- Manage and implement the project schedule as designed and adjust as necessary. Work closely with Project Management team to ensure schedule remains updated.
- Work with Project Management team as needed throughout project including selecting subcontractors, writing RFIs (requests for information), developing and tracking procurement of materials, tools and equipment.
- Work with Quality Control team to ensure project-specific requirements are met.
- Ensure all on-site documentation including drawings, logs, inspection books are updated and current.
- Ensure alignment of budget set for the project including labor, materials and equipment. Work with Project Management team to address issues as they arise.
- Work closely with Project Management team to ensure all project closeout tasks are completed. This includes punchlist execution, commissioning, final inspections, owner training, etc.
- Provide intentional leadership for project team in the areas of Lean methodologies being employed onsite, standard work and Pull-Plan sessions.
- Drive a safe environment by leading activities including job safety meetings and orientations. Ensure all OSHA and other required rules and regulations are met.
- Build and maintain strong relationship with clients, design team and subcontractors.
- Support and follow standard work
- Participate and support implementation of Lean and continuous improvement culture
- Foster strong partnerships with fellow McGough employees
The physical requirements listed here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Position requires performance of duties outdoors in a variety of weather conditions. Exposure to dirt, dust, and other materials is routine and may require the use of protective clothing and respirators. Jobs require an employee to frequently work on high structures such as ladders and scaffolds.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to stand; talk or hear; walk; and use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to sit and frequently climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.