McGough is a respected partner that brings six generations of experience to high profile, unique and complex construction projects. We take great pride in our people and their extraordinary expertise in planning, development, construction and facility management. McGough employee tenure reflects the commitment and pride we share in our work. Ask anyone who knows us - the caliber of our people sets us apart.
This intern Position is for those interested in interning in a department/role other than Project Management. Internship availabilities will be determined on an as needed basis. We can not guarantee which departments/ fields of study we will have available internship opportunities.
McGough is committed to providing our interns with a well-rounded, hands-on opportunity in their choses field of interest. We also expose our interns to a wide variety of roles outside their field of interest for a 360º view of our entire organization.
- Responsibilities vary depending on field of interest
- Attend any training, personal/professional development relevant to this position
- Preferably a sophomore, junior or senior in the field of study in which you are applying
- Enjoys problem solving and fast-paced environments
- Works well in a team, but with a strong sense of self-direction
- Good written and verbal communication skills