McGough is a respected partner that brings six generations of experience to high profile, unique and complex construction projects. We take great pride in our people and their extraordinary expertise in planning, development, construction and facility management. McGough employee tenure reflects the commitment and pride we share in our work. Ask anyone who knows us - the caliber of our people sets us apart.
The carpenter is to assist the Foreman on the day to day activities for all stages of the project.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, innovative and forward thinking
Office and Travel
- Must be willing to travel regularly
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Forming of foundations, wall, columns, decks, rough carpentry, finish carpentry, doors, hardware, and millwork.
- Support and follow standard work.
- Participate and support implementation of Lean and continuous improvement culture.
- Strongly promotes and supports our safety policy.
The physical requirements listed here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Position requires performance of duties outdoors in a variety of weather conditions. Exposure to dirt, dust, and other materials is routine and may require the use of protective clothing and respirators. Jobs require an employee to frequently work on high structures such as ladders and scaffolds.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to stand; talk or hear; walk; and use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to sit and frequently climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.